Senior Test Engineer Wanted
Dootrix have a great opportunity for an experienced test engineer who is looking to progress their career and take on the challenging and exciting role of mobile test manager.
The successful candidate will have 5 years experience across a broad range of platforms and projects. You will join a growing and dynamic company to deliver quality assurance, process and rigour to our mobile, desktop and web applications. Working closely with our expert team of software engineers and designers you will:
- Be responsible for test managing multiple concurrent projects
- Take ownership of the mobile test lab and ensure it remains up to date with the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Manage and grow a small test team.
- Input into sprint planning meetings and be comfortable reviewing and defining acceptance criteria.
- Be good at breaking things. Preferably, software things.
- Have an eye for bad design decisions and poor UX.
Other things we like (non-essential):
- Agile testing.
- Test clouds.
- The opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Working on the cutting edge with new technology, hardware, software and devices.
- Access to the company kindle library and unlimited book purchases through the year
- A great team in a great company that has been growing consistently for the last 5 years.
- A great working environment on our farm in rural hampshire. Yes. We did say farm.
- Ability to work from home
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO AGENCIES
Subscribe to our newsletter for free advice delivered to your inbox on a fortnightly basis.
We’re hiring in Manchester
ASP.Net developers. Join our Manchester team. Dootrix is looking for talented and enthusiastic ASP.NET/C# software developers to work on exciting projects across mobile, desktop and the web from our new […]