Dootrix have a great opportunity for an experienced full stack web developer who is looking to progress their career and take on a challenging and exciting role working across the web, mobile and desktop.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience across a range of technologies, platforms and projects. You will join a growing and dynamic company to deliver web apps and user experiences that will delight our clients.
Working closely with our expert team of software engineers and designers you will:
- Have an understanding of mobile first design, mobile platforms and idioms
- Have dabbled with stuff like Cordova and ReactNative
- Know about things like sass/less/grunt/bower/node/react/mustache/handlebars/git
- Keep abreast of the latest client and server side frameworks/technology stacks
- Have developed several websites and/or web apps end-to-end
- Have relevant back-end experience with WordPress, Drupal or similar.
- Be comfortable developing small plugins and/or server side scripts in php and node.
- Be comfortable working in a team and alongside our clients.
- Blogging, dabbling, exploring new languages and technologies and engaging in the wider development community are all things we look for and encourage. You should be able to demonstrate a passion for software development and a hunger to learn
Other things we like (non-essential):
- The opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Working on the cutting edge with new technology, hardware, software and devices.
- Access to the company kindle library and unlimited book purchases through the year
- A great team in a great company that has been growing consistently for the last 5 years.
- A great working environment on our farm in rural Hampshire. Yes. We did say farm.
- Ability to work from home.
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.