Strategic Partnership / Account Manager
Dootrix is looking for a strategic and energetic partnership/account manager to help us drive Dootrix through our next exciting stage of growth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced partnership/enterprise account manager with working knowledge of the Microsoft business and their Cloud and PaaS services. You’ll be responsible for driving forward our relationship with Microsoft, helping us activate revenue growth in key accounts as well as leading on new business opportunities and supporting in the delivery of our account-based marketing programme.
- Helping to refresh and execute our partnership sales strategy with Microsoft, opening doors and converting opportunities within enterprise accounts with our Mobile, Cloud and IoT offering
- Managing our strategic relationship with Microsoft and leading our sales activity into their organisation
- Leading the charge on a select number of key accounts to deepen our relationships and identify new opportunities to drive revenue growth with our Mobile, Cloud and IoT offering
- Owning the success of inbound new business opportunities with support from the senior
- Being the face of our account based marketing programme to generate new business
opportunities in selected accounts
- Management of the end to end sales funnel for all opportunities
- Leading and attending sales meetings including chemistry sessions and pitches
- Representing the Dootrix values of innovation, curiosity and integrity to our clients and prospects
Additionally, you should have:
- The ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with partners, clients and prospects
- A strong understanding of Azure Cloud and PaaS Services
- An engaging personality with brilliant listening and questioning skills and fast learning ability
- Tenacity in hunting down new opportunities by understanding strategic digital business challenges that our expertise can solve
- Demonstrable success in a technology sales environment, engaging senior stakeholders
Bonus Points for:
Being genuinely passionate about what you do, you’re a team player with a deep interest in how technology can deliver the best customer experiences, improve operational excellence and drive commercial performance for our clients
What’s in it for you?
- Personalised training and development
- Flexible working with remote work expected 2-3 days a week
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free Kindle with unlimited books
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.