Mid/Senior Software Engineer
Dootrix is looking for Mid/Senior level Engineers to join our established software engineering team.
Day to day you’ll help us to deliver innovative, forward-thinking systems and solutions for some of the UK’s most exciting companies and startups.
You will be a knowledgeable engineer who can contribute to architecture discussion and bring an awareness of security, performance and standards to the process of cloud first and mobile application development.
You will have experience with various languages and platforms but still, be willing and eager to continue life long career learning.
- Work closely within the engineering team on an engaging mix of greenfield and progression projects
- Have an understanding of C#, Xamarin, .NET Core, Angular, React, Rx, and Git
- Experience or a strong desire to engage with AWS, Azure, DevOps, CI/CD, TDD
- Work in our multidisciplinary environment with all departments in the business
- Collaborating with our agile development team to create, improve and embed best practices
Additionally, you should have:
- A passion for technology, exploring new and innovative ways of working
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Our Engineering Values
- We value communication as our most important tool and strive to keep knowledge open and simple.
- We form our understanding through the connections we make and learn without the influences of bias.
- We always consider the what if, no matter how improbable because in failing we learn what it takes to win.
- Being part of this engineering team will give you the opportunity to have autonomy in your own workflow and develop your knowledge to become an industry expert. You’ll be in a career path designed around your strengths and interests, not pigeonholed as a specific role but in an organic career that grows with and around you.
- We cherish the quality of work which results from dedicated focused teams
What’s in it for you?
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free Kindle with unlimited books
- Personalised training and development
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- School Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.