Marketing Lead / Senior Marketing Manager
Dootrix is looking for a Marketing Lead / Senior Marketing Manager to join our established team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Dootrix is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our established commercial team. Day to day you will work as part of a cross-functional team delivering our marketing strategy to attract, engage and convert some of the UK’s largest companies and most innovative startups.
You will have experience in B2B marketing in a tech company, the latest marketing technology and copywriting. An eye for detail is essential and you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously to plan, create and implement marketing activities across the Dootrix customer journey.
- Work with the Management Team to strategise and plan marketing campaigns and activity.
- Deliver on that strategy using a broad range of marketing tactics.
- Produce engaging content across the marketing funnel.
- Ownership of the website, content management, data, PR and social media channels.
- Working closely with Sales to facilitate revenue growth.
- Optimise campaigns and channels against accurate data.
- Joint-ownership of the marketing budget with the Management Team.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Have worked for a systems integrator or similar organisation
- Have the ability to understand a complex service and refine into simple, high-quality copy.
- Be able to create a broad range of visually-engaging content.
- Design compelling experiences for users meeting all their needs and more.
- Have a high level of competency with the following tools or similar: Hubspot, WordPress, Adobe CC
- Have an interest in technology and product design/development.
- Be able to collaborate well with designers and developers.
Our mission is about helping our clients navigate the digital landscape, empowering them to do the right thing the right way. We are designers, developers, creatives, technologists, strategists but ultimately we are Dooers – we creatively apply best practice thinking to the design and development of applications that drive tangible change for our clients. We’ve had some great success stories with our clients, accelerating the digital transformation of Heathrow and the University of Nottingham and launching best in class mobile apps for Confused.com and Surfers Against Sewage. We’re delighted to be an established Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud & App Dev.
You’ll be joining our team in Wickham which has been established for the last 9 years. There are over 25 of us in a converted barn in a rural farm location with a pool table, breakout areas and beautiful surroundings you can enjoy all year round. It is an engaging environment with lots to get involved with including regular lightning talks and dedicated time to explore new tech. It all adds up to a vibrant and rewarding place to work with an inclusive and exciting company culture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free Kindle with unlimited books
- Personalised training and development
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- Cycle to work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.