We’re on the lookout for a creative yet responsible individual to help drive forward our people and marketing functions for the business.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level graduate or a junior person with a year of experience in an office environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the senior team and learn from some of the best in the agency world, in a contemporary setting at our Farm office in Wickham, Hampshire.
- Supporting in the delivery and execution of our marketing strategy including campaign execution, web support, CRM admin
- Supporting in the delivery of a best in class people function for Dootrix, focusing on talent attraction, employee engagement and people management
- Supporting the day to day office management including invoicing, kit buying, office maintenance and more
- Composing and producing a variety of correspondence, reports and output related materials •Administrative support for the marketing function including event operations and travel planning
- Management and delivery of the social media strategy
- Support for sales activity including account based marketing, meeting support and sales admin
- Co-ordinating and producing of major documents, such as presentations or proposals
Additionally, you should have
- Strong computer skills and experience with office software
- The ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
What’s in it for you?
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free kindle with unlimited books
- Personalised training and development
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- School Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.