Junior Software Engineer
Dootrix have a great opportunity for a junior software engineer to join our established engineering team and help deliver innovative, forward-thinking systems and solutions for some of the UK’s most exciting companies and startups.
You will have some knowledge about various languages and platforms but be willing and eager to learn from our highly experienced team who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
- Work closely within the engineering team on an engaging mix of greenfield and progression projects
- Have some understanding of C#, Xamarin, .NET Core, Angular, React, Rx, or Git
- Desire to learn more about Azure, DevOps, CI/CD, TDD
- Work in our multi disciplinary environment with all departments in the business
- Collaborating with our agile development team to create, improve and embed best practices
Additionally, you should have
- A passion for technology, exploring new and innovative ways of working
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Our engineering values
- We value communication as our most important tool and strive to keep knowledge open and simple.
- We form our understanding through the connections we make and learn without the influences of bias.
- We always consider the what if, no matter how improbable because in failing we learn what it takes to win.
- Being part of this engineering team will give you the opportunity to have autonomy in your own workflow and develop your knowledge to become an industry expert. You’ll be in a career path designed around your strengths and interests, not pigeonholed as a specific role but in an organic career that grows with and around you.
- We cherish the quality of work which results from dedicated focused teams
What’s in it for you:
- Personalised training and development
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free Kindle with unlimited books
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.