Dootrix are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our established software engineering team and help lead our innovative DevOps Function.
Day to day you’ll work on architecting and engineering state of the art Azure PaaS solutions for some of the UK’s most exciting companies and startups.
You will be a knowledgeable engineer who can contribute to architecture discussion and bring an awareness of security performance and standards to the process of cloud first application development. The ideal candidate will have several years experience as a Software Engineer who has embraced cloud as a way to architect modern software solutions. You will be interested in mobile application development, PaaS, cognitive services and IoT.
- Working closely with clients to bring a PaaS focus to customer solutions
- Lead on Infrastructure as Code and architectural strategy
- Working specifically with Microsoft Azure to deliver cutting edge work
- Collaborating with our agile Development Team to embed best practices
- Manage continuous deployment of customer solutions
Additionally, you should have:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A familiarity with DevOps Best Practices (CI/CD)
- An understanding of some of the services at your disposal in a DevOps world, including e.g; CosmosDB, Azure App Services, Azure, Event Grid, Azure App Insights, Azure Active Directory (AAD) Serverless Architecture, Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
Our DevOps Values
- We value communication as our most important tool and strive to keep knowledge open and simple.
- We form our understanding through the connections we make and learn without the influences of bias.
- We always consider the what if, no matter how improbable because in failing we learn what it takes to win.
- Being part of this development team will give you the opportunity to have autonomy in your own workflow and develop your knowledge to become an industry expert. You’ll be in a career path designed around your strengths and interests, not pigeonholed as a specific role but in an organic career that grows with and around you.
What’s in it for you?
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free kindle with unlimited books
- Personalised training and development
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- School Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.