Dootrix is looking for a Delivery Manager to join our established business at our Manchester office.
You will help form, nurture, and facilitate the running of our multi-disciplinary teams who are delivering forward-thinking systems and solutions for some of the UK’s most exciting companies and startups.
You will have knowledge working with agile engineers, testers, product owners, consultants, UX & UI designers, stakeholders and customers in a contemporary software delivery environment.
- Own & manage the customer relationship
- Own the budget and be responsible for the commercials
- Guide and support our teams to achieve great outcomes
- Collaborate with our agile development team to embed best practices
- Facilitate process improvement and ceremonies
- Meticulously record outcomes & decisions
Additionally, you should have:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing the tension between time, scope & cost
What’s in it for you?
- Personalised training and development
- A top of the range Macbook
- Free Kindle with unlimited books
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Stakeholder Pension Contributions
Become a Doo’er and build great things for incredible people
We work with companies of all stages to help identify and solve problems. At Dootrix, you’ll be involved in every step of the process. You’ll lead and participate in product design sprints, create high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use the latest technologies and are always ready to try new methods on both internal and client projects.
We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible. We maintain an inclusive environment where we can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work.