ASP.Net developers. Join our team.
Dootrix is looking for talented and enthusiastic ASP.NET/C# software developers to work on exciting projects across mobile, desktop and the web. We are looking for exceptional graduates with a 2:1 or above, and/or candidates with two years commercial experience, who want to work for a small company with big clients and big ambitions.
Although we are looking for core competencies in web, you should have a strong interest in exploring native mobile development. You will have ambitions to become a full stack developer and have a self starter, can-do attitude. We will assist you in broadening your skills and in exploring new languages and technologies along the way.
Blogging, dabbling, exploring new languages and technologies and engaging in the wider development community are all things we look for and encourage. You should be able to demonstrate a passion for software development and a hunger to learn. You will not be an expert but you will desperately want to become one. The ideal candidate will already have his/her own applications on the app store or the web and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of software development.
Successful candidates will form part of our core agile development team to undertake projects for a growing number of clients. As such, you will be comfortable working in an environment where pair programming is encouraged and communication and collaboration are key. You should also be comfortable working on a farm where chickens can wander into the kitchen randomly and unannounced. Don’t worry. It’s a nice farm.
Things we like:
- Agile, TDD, Patterns, GoF
- Gadgets, Phones, Tech
Just some of the benefits include:
- A great working environment in our beautiful Hampshire offices as well as opportunities to work from home.
- Top of the range all-Apple kit for you to enjoy and work on.
- Free company Kindle; Purchase as many books as you want throughout the year.
- Access to on-line, self paced training whenever you need it.
- Paid for membership to local meet-ups and technology user groups.
- The opportunity to work on both client projects and internal developments.
- The chance to attend industry conferences.
- Lots of challenging and complex work that will stretch your skills as well as the space to learn and grow.
- A chance to be part of an exciting and democratic company that you can help to shape.
Come and join our team! Please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NO AGENCIES
Subscribe to our newsletter for free advice delivered to your inbox on a fortnightly basis.
Full Stack Web Developer
Dootrix have a great opportunity for an experienced full stack web developer who is looking to progress their career and take on a challenging and exciting role working across the web, mobile and […]